- One Step Closer to Resolution: “Family On Air with Ari Kaplan” to Launch 13 Episode Season on Zoomer Radio Canada’s thought-leading expert in pension and benefits law and mediation, Ari Kaplan, will take to Zoomer Radio to pioneer a new program, “Family On Air”, starting on June 4th.
- CBC News: Condo problems – mediators can help Living in close quarters has led to an increase in condo dispute mediation
Featuring two of our own members: Marc Bhalla and Jennifer Bell. (We love the lapel pin, Marc!)
- ADRIC President-Elect recognized at IAM Conference Thierry Beriault, ADRIC’s VP and President-Elect has been recognized as a Distinguished Fellow of the International Academy of Mediators at their conference April 27-29, 2017 in Memphis. It is expected ...
- In Memoriam: Betty Ife March 20, 2017 Betty Ife was well known in the Family Mediation world – she was President of FMC from 2009-2011 and remained as Past President and Treasurer. She was ...
- In Memoriam: David Peter Vallance
January 14, 2017. ADRIA member and Q.Med David Peter Vallance was also a Board member for the AFMS.
ADRIA ED, Paul Conway stated: “We certainly enjoyed David`s company and strongly voiced ...
- Camilla Witt, QC: 2011 Regional McGowan Award Recipient in our thoughts. In an informal message to roster members, the Office of Resolution Services, AB Justice & Solicitor General announced the passing of Camilla Witt with acknowledgement she was a leader in ...
- ADRIO/ADRIC Member Ruth Klein Appointed to Social Security Tribunal Mrs. Klein is a Chartered Mediator who recently served as a Citizenship Judge with the Citizenship Commission at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. She has a Master of Laws from ...
- Well-known former ADRIO director and member Colm Brannigan successful in appeal for liver donation for his daughter, Roisin. Roisin is recovering nicely from the November 7th surgery, but she and her family have and will incur much expense.
If you would like to help a fellow member: https://www.gofundme.com/roisins-transplant-surgery
- 2016 Lionel McGowan Awards On October 14, 2016, at ADRIC’s Annual Conference, the Lionel McGowan awards were presented in recognition of leadership and excellence in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Jim McCartney ...
- Retired Members Congratulations to the following members and best wishes for a relaxed and fulfilling retirement!
Lynn Bevan, C.Med, Cert.Med IMI
David E. McNabb, C.Med
Ken A. Selby, C.Med, C.Arb