Advanced Communication & Presentation Training
ADRIC offered the Commanding Presence Workshop in conjunction with ADRIC 2018 Conference and received outstanding feedback, so we have partnered with them to make these courses more accessible to our members.
Commanding Presence Workshop
Does your speaking ability consistently match your expertise and knowledge in important meetings and presentations?
Would you like to reduce your personal and your public speaking anxiety and immediately improve your ability to deliver precise, informative and persuasive presentations?
Do you need to develop your communication skills, your speaking skills, and your presentation skills to advance your career?
You can! In this highly effective and transformational two-day workshop, you will achieve a substantial and permanent improvement in your comfort, confidence, and communication skills. This intensive, small-group workshop utilizes video feedback and individual communication and presentation skills coaching. You will analyze your speaking style, gain deeper insight into your personal strengths, and experience immediate and ongoing improvements. The workshops are of tremendous value to those who are in the early years of their career, as well as those who are already successful speakers and leaders.
Read the full brochure by clicking here
What is unique about this advanced communication and presentation skills course?
A Master Coach: You will receive personal coaching and video feedback tailored to your unique requirements. The objective is to develop the full power of your natural speaking style and your unique personality.
Small Groups: With only ten participants, you will receive all the personal coaching you require and learn new skills in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Experience: For the past 20 years, we have specialized in executive communication skills and presentation training in the US, Canada and the UK.
Videotaping: Time and time again, participants have indicated that our videotaping sessions have been transformational. You will have the opportunity to record four presentations throughout the workshop – and receive feedback and coaching from participants and your coach.
Enjoyable: Our clients appreciate the comfortable workshop environment and find the experience challenging, enjoyable and very rewarding.
Continuous Improvement: You will receive a written analysis with personal recommendations for continuous improvement. The Commanding Presence workbook and handbook are a valuable reference, filled with “best practices” that you can integrate into all your daily communication activities.
Participants will improve every aspect of their communication skills, from strategy and text preparation to voice quality, body language, establishing rapport, and overcoming speaking anxiety.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- Speak with more confidence and authority in all business and social environments
- Quickly prepare memorable, persuasive text
- Deliver concise and compelling formal presentations to small and large groups
- “Think on your feet”: respond quickly and eloquently to questions and enquiries in meetings, on the telephone, and in presentations
- Establish rapport with different personality types: persuade and influence integrity
- Develop and individual and natural speaking style
- Manage personal stress and communicate effectively under pressure
MASTER ELOQUENT SPEAKING
- Analyzing and anticipating audiences
- Preparing ‘listener driven’ material
- Writing text to be heard, not read
- Focus!™; How to think on your feet & respond confidently and eloquently under pressure
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR INFORMATION TO BE:
- Immediately interesting
- Easy to remember
- Concise and authoritative
- Powerful and persuasive
HOW TO ACHIEVE A COMMANDING PRESENCE
- Manage pre-performance stress & stage fright
- Speak with warmth, energy & clarity
- Speak confidently from notes
- Move and gesture naturally
- Create powerful PowerPoint
- Effectively deliver complex information & data through PowerPoint & decks
- Manage daily pressure and stress
- Develop a more powerful voice
- Breath to relax and create a “listening environment”
- Best practices for continuous improvement
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Whether you are already a good speaker or a novice speaker, we can raise your current level of speaking with this premier and intensive personal coaching workshop. Our training is designed to immediately upgrade your speaking skills and strengthen your overall communication skills.
The focus is on eloquence, the preparation of information and performance, the effective delivery of information. As one of only ten participants, you will receive all the personal coaching, exercises, practice, and video feedback you require and learn new speaking skills in a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
DATES AND TIMES:
April 29-30, 2019
May 27-28, 2019
June 24-25, 2019
Workshop time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Private Downtown Toronto Training Facility (ADRIC will be bringing this workshop outside Ontario with demand. Let us know if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org!)
REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
3 Easy Steps to Register:
- Download a registraton form by clicking here
- Fill out the form.
Email the completed form to: email@example.com