To Join as an Individual Member
To become a member of ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC) you must be a member of one of our 7 regional affiliates. In addition to the benefits offered by your regional affiliate, ADRIC offers:
- Complimentary listing on ADR CONNECT, the central database that allows ADR users to find you;
- Extremely competitive Preferred Liability Insurance rates (worth the price of membership alone!);
- Your own Member Portal with online access to special products, marketing aids, documents and information, recorded webinars, and where you can register for events with member discounts;
- Important up-to-date information including electronic delivery of the Canadian Arbitration and Mediation JOURNAL twice annually and ADR Perspectives six times annually;
- Free Special Interest Section Meeting Webinars via our Ontario affiliate, one to two evenings a week from 5:45-7:30 pm ET. Topics include issues around: Family Arbitration, Facilitation, Workplace, Insurance, Construction, Public Conflict, Commercial, Restorative Justice, Estate Mediation, etc.
- Special member discounts on professional development opportunities including the ADRIC Annual National Conference;
- Access to the Member logo for use on your business cards, letterhead, website and other marketing material to boost your credibility by showing that you are a member of an established, credible organization;
- Roster calls and work opportunities available only to ADRIC members;
- Notices of jobs and unique work opportunities circulated only to members;
- Access to nationally and internationally recognized Chartered and Qualified Designations (C.Med and C.Arb, Q.Med and Q.Arb)
- ADR Institute of Canada Members save 20% on Mediate to Go! Mediate to Go is cloud-based case management software designed to help you get more clients and manage your entire mediation, coaching and arbitration practice on the go, helping to keep your contacts and case notes organized to save you time. Send and receive secure messages and let it save and organize uploaded files and case evidence. Modernize your practice with digital forms and agreements so that clients can sign documents with a touch of a finger! Mediate to Go is safe, secure and available on any device. ADRIC members get a 20% discount! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your membership.
- PAYD: Easier billing and paying for you and your clients. Give your clients an alternative to cash or cheque payments. Accept credit cards right from your smartphone or tablet. Get paid, wherever you go – from meeting rooms to your client’s site. The PAYD App gives your clients another way to pay and gives you easy-to-use tools. No cancellation fee, no monthly fee, no charge for the PAYD App, and it’s affordable: 2.75% for swiped credit card transactions. For more information and to see if your device is compatible go to: https://www.getpayd.com To download the app: https://www.getpayd.com/en/applypayd/start.aspx
- Square makes commerce easy for everyone. From accepting credit cards to managing a full point of sale, Square offers simple and affordable tools for businesses starting and growing. Square Reader, the free credit card reader for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, allows businesses to accept credit cards anywhere, anytime, for one low, transparent rate of 2.75% per swipe. Square’s suite of business tools includes Square Register, an analytics Dashboard and Square Stand. More information is available at square.ca.
- ADRIC Members can save up to 15% with Choice Hotels® (including Comfort™, Quality®, Clarion® and a few others like the upscale Ascend Hotel Collection®). There are over 325 Choice locations spanning all provinces, conveniently located near major airports, key highways and business districts. You’ll also be able to connect easily with colleagues using free high-speed Internet, and jump-start your day with free breakfast at most locations. Visit your Member Portal for details and instructions.
- Receive a 25% discount on Wiley Books ordered through Wiley.com.
- Visit your Member Portal for details and instructions.
- ADRIC Members Can Save on Telephone Conferencing (only 2.5¢/minute!), as well as Webinars and Video Conferencing.
ADRIC has negotiated and partnered with Resolve Collaboration Services for an exclusive and compelling offer for its members and affiliates who want to realize the incredible benefits of collaborating through Audio Conferencing, Webinars and Video Conferencing.
– Local Dial-in Numbers 2¢/min
– Toll-Free Number (US & Canada) 2.5¢/min
– Pay as you go
– No contracts or monthly minimums
ADRIC now uses Resolve for all its teleconferences, you should too!
Visit your Member Portal for details (Member Resources Folder > ADRIC Affinity Programs).