Join Us as a Corporate Member
In 2000, The Canadian Foundation for Dispute Resolution (CFDR), comprised largely of corporate users and practitioners, merged with the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of Canada (AMIC) to become the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC).
Over twelve years later, Corporate Members continue to be an essential component of ADRIC’s membership. The long term commitment to Gold Standard ADR™ of our supporters has contributed to the importance of ADR in the legal system, the options advisors present to clients, the services firms provide, the way business is conducted and the way businesses are run. Our Corporate Members also keep ADRIC in tune and up-to date with the needs of law firms, government departments, municipalities, crown corporations and private companies who use ADR services.
Corporate membership is open to business corporations and law firms; professional, industry, and employee groups; municipal bodies and government authorities; and non-profit and other community groups. Corporate members have a commitment to demonstrating leadership in the field of ADR and in using ADR as a business tool to prevent and deal with problems, resolve disputes creatively and cost-effectively, and build solid working relationships with business partners and employees.
We invite you to take advantage of our Corporate Membership Benefit Package.
Special Benefits of this package, valued at over $2,300, include:
- Advertising – your logo on our web site and complimentary ¼ page ads (or 25% off full-page ads) in the prestigious Canadian Arbitration and Mediation JOURNAL;
- Subscription to the Canadian Arbitration and Mediation JOURNAL;
- Attendance and special sponsorship opportunities at the annual national ADRIC Conference, attended by hundreds of ADR users and providers.
- Copies of the Commercial Mediation Handbook and Arbitration Handbook, leading practical tools in the area, plus special rates on additional copies;
- Use of ADRIC’s “Corporate Commitment to Excellence” mark on your web and promotional material to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to ADR processes;
- A customized short-list of mediators and/or arbitrators based on your particular requirements.
- In addition, your membership in ADRIC enables us to continue to provide leadership and advocacy in the field of ADR and to extend our well established history of providing ADR services to business and legal communities from coast to coast.
Our Corporate Members include:
Alberta Energy Regulator
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution
Cox & Palmer LLP
Dentons Canada LLP
Alberta Environmental Appeals Board
Imperial Oil Limited
Insurance Bureau of Canada
Ismaili Conciliation and Arbitration Board of Canada
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Corporate membership benefits include:
- In-house presentations
- Discounts on Arbitration and Mediation Practice Handbooks
- Profile in our materials and a link on our website
- Involvement at the national and local levels
- Identification as a leader in ADR
- One complimentary registration pass to the Annual National Conference
We connect you with skilled ADR professionals including:
- ADR process advice
- A neutral voice to help with disputes
- Facilitation of decision-making
- Processes for healthy, productive workplaces
- Development of ADR systems in organizations
- ADR training for staff
Complete the Corporate Membership application form below today. We will be in touch to follow up with you. For more information contact the ADR Institute of Canada at 1-877-475-4353.