I wish to sign-up as an ADR Stakeholder with the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC), to receive
- Email communications, from ADRIC (and the ADRIC Affiliate in your area, if selected below) about upcoming ADR programs on topics such as mediation, facilitation, workplace issues, conflict preventions and resolution, and arbitration with a focus on the interests of people using these ADR processes.
- Obtain information about ADRIC annual conferences and other events of interest.
- Receive ADRIC’s ADR Perspectives e-publication on topics of interest from the perspective of people and organizations who use alternative dispute resolution.
Please note: ADR Stakeholder status does not confer individual membership status in ADRIC or any of its regional Affiliates.
ADR Stakeholder status is available only to individuals who:
- do not provide ADR professional services
- work for an organization with Sustaining or Associate Corporate Membership with ADRIC. (If you do not work for a Sustaining or Associate Corporate Member, you may still receive notices and communications. Click here to subscribe.)
Please feel free to contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: ADR Institute of Canada, Inc.
234 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 407
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1K5