Continuous Access Events/Webinars
ADRIC Free Webinars available on demand:
- Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda …GONNA ! – recorded July 8, 2020
- Mental Health in the Age of Dramatic Change and Uncertainty – recorded June 17, 2020
- You Can’t Un-ring the Bell: Lessons Learned – recorded June 10, 2020
- Everything’s Changed: What Do We Do Now? – recorded May 27, 2020
- Transference / Compassion Fatigue – recorded May 13, 2020
- Comprendre les bases de la médiation en ligne : Introduction à l’utilisation de Zoom et conseils pratiques – recorded April 15, 2020
- Gaining Proficiency and Understanding ODR using Zoom – recorded April 8, 2020
- Options for Online Dispute Resolution: An Introduction to Using Zoom – recorded March 23, 2020
- Workplace Claims and Solutions – recorded June 13, 2019
Other Webinars/Online Courses:
Commanding Presence Online for ADRIC Members – This program is designed for professionals who want to increase their effectiveness and personal performance when speaking in all situations, including one-on-one, meetings, and large audience presentations. ADRIC Members get 25% off the regular price of $330 – sse code: “ADRIC”. ADRIC members also receive: Extended free trial that includes more videos and content, and Bonus unit: Your Natural Voice. A popular unit from the Two-Day Workshop where we practice voice exercises and how to improve your voice quality.
- September 28, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Workplace Restoration and Health & Fairness Assessment
- September 30, 2020, 12:00 pm: ADRIC 2020 - The New “Normal” Workplace: More or Fewer Complaints? About What?
- October 1, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Communications in ADR
- October 5, 2020, 7:00 pm: ODR – A Practical Program for Practitioners
- October 6, 2020, 12:30 pm: ADRIC 2020 - Arbitration Act Reform in Ontario
- October 6, 2020, 1:00 pm: ODR – A Practical Program for Practitioners
- October 15, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Communications in ADR
- October 16, 2020, 1:30 pm: ADRIC 2020 - Arbitration Appeals: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- October 19, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Online Arbitration Training - Fall 2020
- October 22, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Communications in ADR
- October 22, 2020, 12:00 pm: ADRIC Annual General Meeting 2020 / Assemblée générale annuelle de l'IAMC 2020
- October 28, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Communications in ADR - Online Class
- October 29, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Multi-Party Mediation Course
- November 17, 2020, 12:00 pm: ADRIC 2020 - Tools, Tricks and Lessons Learned: the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO)
- November 26, 2020, All Day: ADRIA - Consensus Decision Making Course
- December 6, 2020, 7:00 pm: ODR – A Practical Program for Practitioners
- December 7, 2020, 1:00 pm: ODR – A Practical Program for Practitioners
September 30, 2020
ADRIA - Workplace Restoration and Health & Fairness Assessment
ADRIC 2020 - The New “Normal” Workplace: More or Fewer Complaints? About What?
The New “Normal” Workplace: More or Fewer Complaints? About What?
Wednesday September 30, 12-1 pm ET (1 hour)
REGISTER NOW (Deadline to register is September 28, 11:59 pm ET)
Janice Rubin, BA, LLB, Rubin Thomlinson LLP
Join Janice Rubin for this webcast in which she will share her observations of what types of conflict we can expect as COVID-19 restrictions are eased, and employees return to a transformed working environment. Janice will consider whether there will be more workplace complaints or fewer? What will employees complain about and how will this translate to the work Dispute Resolution professionals face?
Janice Rubin is co-founder and co-managing partner of Rubin Thomlinson LLP and its sister company, RTWT Inc. Janice is recognized as one of Canada’s leading employment lawyers and regularly appears on the Best Lawyers and Lexpert Leading Practitioners lists in Canada.
Janice is considered a leading authority in the area of workplace harassment and workplace investigation. Her firm conducts investigations, assessments and training across the country and in all sectors. The firm’s public retainers have included investigations for the CBC, COC, PMO, and the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, among others. She is the co-author of the Human Resources Guide to Workplace Investigations (Carswell 2018).
In 2014, Janice received the Zenith Award from Lexpert and in 2015, received the Employment Lawyer of the Year Award as part of the National HR Awards. In 2018 she received the Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity award from Chambers and Partners in the U.K. and Canada. She has been nominated for Canadian Lawyer Magazine’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers in 2015, 2016 and 2018. Rubin Thomlinson was recognized as one of the top employment law boutiques in Canada by Canadian Lawyer magazine in 2014-2016, and 2017-2019. In September of 2019, the Firm was named Canadian Labour and Employment Law Boutique of the Year by the Canadian HR Awards.
Professional Development Accreditation:
- ADRIC designation holders earn 2 Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) points
- CPD accreditation received to date for this webinar (pending from other Law Societies across Canada):
- Law Society of British Columbia: 1.0 hours
- Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.0 hours
- Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.0 hours