- Binding Mediation: an Oxymoron? Thursday December 6th, 2018
- Better than Average Returns: Making the Most of Your Investment in Mediation Thursday December 6th, 2018
- Using a Scott Schedule in Arbitration Thursday December 6th, 2018
- APFM Webinar Series - Asking Good Questions: If We’re Born Curious, Why Must the Art of Questioning Be Taught? presented by Michael Lang January 24, 2019
- (WEST) 11th Annual Managing Risk in Construction Contracts and Projects January 29, 2019
- (EAST) 4th Annual Managing Risk in Construction Contracts and Projects February 5, 2019
Recognized as Canada’s preeminent ADR professional organization, we set the benchmarks for best ADR practices in Canada, promote conflict resolution through arbitration, mediation and other forms of ADR, and provide leadership, value and support to our members.