As a full member of any of our affiliates: ADRBC, ADRIA, ADRSK, ADRIM, ADRIO, IMAQ, ADRAI, you are a member of ADRIC which will allow you to benefit from many products, services and opportunities that will support and enhance your ADR practice! (If you reside outside of Canada, you may apply directly to ADRIC here.)
- Practice Standards and a Regulatory Framework
ADRIC is the largest and most respected organization of ADR professionals in Canada. Membership is a competitive advantage that sets you apart, enhances your credibility and professionalism. Be part of a national perspective and the combined strength of over 2,000 members across the country.
- Visibility & Marketability
A free listing on ADR Connect, our online searchable database of ADR practitioners, used by the public and for ADRIC rosters and appointments; member logos to display on your website, business cards and online profiles to identify yourself as belonging to a reputable, national organization; recognition tweets for new designation recipients, posting on committees list, if participating; etc.
- Negotiated Member Discounts
- Special ADRIC Professional Liability Insurance Program – excellent coverage at unparalleled rates
- Save hundreds of dollars on videoconferencing and webinar software with the ADRIC Zoom Group Plan
- Save on telephone conferencing (only 2.5¢/minute!) with Resolve Collaboration Services
- Save 20% on any legal, ADR, HR, and family practice areas titles from Thomson Reuters Canada and Éditions Yvon Blais
- Discounts on the ADRIC Annual National Conference and events and training at any of ADRIC’s affiliates
- National Professional Designations
We offer Chartered Mediator, Chartered Arbitrator, Qualified Mediator, Qualified Arbitrator and Chartered Med-Arb designations to our members. These designations are recognized nationally and internationally and signify to the public and to those referring clients, that an ADR practitioner has achieved a level of skill and experience. Professionals who have earned these designations stand above the crowd and enjoy a competitive advantage. For more information on these designations click here.
- ADRIC Special Group Insurance Programs:
Professional Liability Insurance Program with options to add on one any of the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Cyber Liability
- DAS Legal Coverage
- Professional Property
- Extended Reporting Coverage (Tail Insurance)