And through TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, you have access to preferred coverage and discounts on Home and Auto Insurance.
7. Job and Roster Opportunities
- Access to the Job Board in the Member Resources area of the Member Portal with postings of current relevant work opportunities across the country, filed by closing dateReceive opportunities of particular interest via email
- Receive calls for rosters via email
8. Industry news, Publications and Resources
- Member News – a monthly e-newsletter containing work and roster opportunities, news, events, webinars, courses, articles of interest, etc
- Canadian Arbitration and Mediation Journal – sent twice/year containing insights and information on issues of central concern to ADR professionals
- ADR Perspectives – a quarterly newsletter for ADR end-users
Plus access to Member Resources via your Member Portal, to:
- Codes of Ethics and Conduct
- ADRIC Arbitration Rules, ADRIC Mediation Rules, ADRIC Med-Arb Rules
- Disability Guidebook for Mediators
- ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) Information and Platforms
- Articles and notices of interest, etc
9. Industry Watch
ADRIC continues to monitor the industry and any potential for government regulation, and work with and assist Affiliates in dealing with changes.
10. National Committees
The opportunity to network, develop knowledge and work toward shared goals and rewards.
11. Opportunities to Have Your Work Published in our Prestigious Publications
- Canadian Arbitration and Mediation Journal see Guidelines for Potential Authors
- ADR Perspectives see ADR_Perspectives_Author_Guidelines
How do I join?
Click on the logo below to the ADRIC regional affiliate in your area and complete a membership application. You’ll receive confirmation, a welcome and immediate access to all our benefits! If you reside outside of Canada, you may apply directly to ADRIC here.