ADRIC Group Zoom for Enterprise Plan – for Members Only
ADRIC members can save a great deal on the regular cost of the Zoom for Enterprise Plan by subscribing via ADRIC ‘s Group Plan. Price: $275/year. The Zoom plan subscription year is January 8, 2020 to January 7, 2021, so the fee will be prorated according to when you subscribe.
TO SUBSCRIBE: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up your portal with a billing at the prorated fees. Once paid, your account will be activated.
Not only is Zoom the ideal platform for videoconferencing meetings, more and more, members are using it for their dispute resolution practices.
Plan benefits include:
- Up to 500 participants per meeting or webinar
- Breakout rooms for caucusing
- Unlimited cloud recording and storage
- 24/7 Technical Support phone service
- Compare plans here: https://zoom.us/pricing
- Zoom Support during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ADRIC Webinar – Options for Online Dispute Resolution: An Introduction to Using Zoom – recorded March 23, 2020
- Online Dispute Resolution Process Considerations by Marc Bhalla
- ADRIO Webinar – Understanding the Basics of Online Mediation – recorded March 30, 2020
- Mediating From a Distance – Suggested practice guidelines for family mediators from Mediate BC
- See the Q&A from members
More information about Zoom:
- For an overview of Zoom, go to Join Meeting.
- Getting Started
- Host Controls
- Schedule Meeting
- Invite Others
- Change your language on Zoom
- Live Training Page – live training sessions held on a daily basis with in-depth info on all of the platforms and features.
- Zoom Security White Paper
A note from Zoom’s Chief Legal Officer:
March 29, 2020
Privacy is an extremely important topic, and we want you to know that at Zoom, we take it very seriously. Here are the facts about user privacy as it relates to Zoom and your use of our services:
- We do not sell your personal data. Whether you are a business or a school or an individual user, we do not sell your data.
- Your meetings are yours. We do not monitor them or even store them after your meeting is done unless we are requested to record and store them by the meeting host. We alert participants via both audio and video when they join meetings if the host is recording a meeting, and participants have the option to leave the meeting.
- When the meeting is recorded, it is, at the host’s choice, stored either locally on the host’s machine or in our Zoom cloud. We have robust and validated access controls to prevent unauthorized access to meeting recordings saved to the Zoom cloud.
- Zoom collects only the user data that is required to provide you Zoom services. This includes technical and operational support and service improvement. For example, we collect information such as a user’s IP address and OS and device details to deliver the best possible Zoom experience to you regardless of how and from where you join.
- We do not use data we obtain from your use of our services, including your meetings, for any advertising. We do use data we obtain from you when you visit our marketing websites, such as zoom.us and zoom.com. You have control over your own cookie settings when visiting our marketing websites.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. If you have questions, please contact the privacy team at email@example.com or the support team at https://support.zoom.us.
Thank you, and safe Zooming!
Chief Legal Officer, Zoom
For any other questions about the use of Zoom, you may contact:
Online Account Executive
Zoom Video Communications
Due to current and extenuating circumstances, Zoom’s responses have been slightly delayed. They are doing their best to respond to you as quickly as possible.
Some helpful resources:
- For technical support, please review info at Zoom Help Center
- For urgent support, email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For resources to support you and your organization, visit our COVID-19 resource page
Thank you for your patience. Zoom understands that your business and organizations are relying on Zoom and they are doing everything they can to assist as quickly as possible.