ADRIC 2021: Culture, Conflict and Confluence – A Webinar Series
Diversity & Inclusion Series
Best Practices in ADR through a Multi-faith Lens: Successes and Challenges
Recorded December 1, 2021 (2 hours). Click here to view the recording.
This webinar will provide a forum for faith groups, community organizations, and other stakeholders to discuss and understand the successes and challenges faced by these groups when resolving conflicts. Participants will have an opportunity to share and learn from others as we discuss the tools and resources used by other organizations. Through these discussions and the compilation of the information you will share, we will work together to advance dispute resolution mechanisms for the betterment of the broader community.
Regina Thompson LL.M(DR), C.Med., Acc.FM, CP.Med., Cert. Adjudicator Full bio
Al-Nawaz Nanji, MBA/LL.B Full bio
Rev. Esther Acolatse, Ph. D Full bio
Dr. Linda Rose Ennis, Ph.D , Full bio
Peter Bruer Senior Manager, Conflict Resolution & Training Full bio
Professional Development Accreditation:
- ADRIC Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) points: 2 points/hour
- Law Society of British Columbia: 2 hours
- Law Society of Saskatchewan: 2 hours (including Ethics hours)
- Law Society of New Brunswick: 2 hours
- Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 1 hour and 45 minutes of EDI Professionalism Content and 15 minutes of Professionalism Content