ADRIC 2021: Culture, Conflict and Confluence – A Webinar Series
Diversity & Inclusion Series
Clash of Cultures or Melding of Cultures? Opportunities in Diversity
Recorded November 3, 2021 (1.5 hours). Click here to view the recording.
Reiny will talk about diversity in life. How she became diverse and how diversity has enriched her life and understanding of our differences and similarities. She will try to challenge your knowledge and give you some tips when encountering diversity.
Reiny Ortega Cubas, Q.Arb, Q.Med, LL.L, MCR, Accent Mediation Full Bio
Professional Development Accreditation:
- ADRIC Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) points: 2 points/hour
- Law Society of British Columbia: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of EDI Professionalism Content.