I just wanted to share a note about Mediate.com’s 25th Anniversary Conference, which is happening next week from September 30 to October 2.
“Mediation 20/20: Navigating Mediation’s Best Future” is focused on jointly crafting a blueprint for mediation’s continued growth, leveraging the lessons learned from the growth of the field over the past few decades.
We’ve got an incredibly rich slate of mediation leaders and experts (e.g. Ethan Katsh, Leah Wing, Amy Schmitz, Chittu Nagarajan, Peter Adler, Marvin Johnson, David Hoffman, Michelle LeBaron, Nina Meierding, Jay Folberg, and Sukhsimranjit Singh, to name just a few) discussing topics like:
– What has the mediation movement achieved?
– What did we get wrong and what did we get right?
– What is the current state of the field?
– What challenges and opportunities are we facing?
– Where should we go from here? How can we envision mediation for the next generation?
We’re gathering input from all mediation practitioners with a quick seven question survey — we’d love for you to participate so we can integrate your thoughts into our agenda and final report: http://odr.com/wp
We’re also going to have an open social/happy hour on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 5 p.m. Pacific/8 p.m. Eastern — we’ll be celebrating Mediate’s 25th anniversary and hanging out with old friends (just like we used to do at f2f conferences). It’s open to everyone, no matter if you register for the conference or not, so we hope you’ll be able to join us.
Student registration is only $50, but we’re eager to have many participants from mediation’s next generation, so if that’s an obstacle for anyone please contact me and we’ll work something out.
We hope to see you there!
- even if you can’t join us, please check out the resources we’ve shared from Mediate.com’s past and future, including Mediate’s Top 101 Videos and the complete Seven Keys to Mediation’s Golden Age.