Becoming an ADRIC member will allow you to benefit from many products, services and opportunities that will support and enhance your ADR practice! Join to access:
- Practice Standards and a Regulatory Framework
ADRIC is the largest and most respected organization of ADR professionals in Canada. Membership is a competitive advantage that sets you apart, enhances your credibility and professionalism. Be part of a national perspective and the combined strength of over 2,000 members across the country
- Visibility & Marketability
A free listing on ADR Connect, our online searchable database of ADR practitioners, used by the public and for ADRIC rosters; member logos to display on your website, business cards and online profiles to identify members as belonging to a reputable, national organization; tweets for new designation recipients, helping them gain more attention; posting on committees list, if participating; etc.
- Negotiated Member Discounts
- Special ADRIC Professional Liability Insurance Program – excellent coverage at desirable rates
- Save hundreds of dollars on videoconferencing and webinar software with the ADRIC Zoom Group Plan Member
- Save on telephone conferencing (only 2.5¢/minute!) with Resolve Collaboration Services
- Save 20% on any legal, ADR, HR, and family practice areas titles from Thomson Reuters Canada and Éditions Yvon Blais;
- Discounts on the ADRIC Annual National Conference and events and training at any of ADRIC’s affiliates
- National Professional Designations
We provide Chartered Mediator, Chartered Arbitrator, Qualified Mediator, and Qualified Arbitrator designations for our members. These designations are recognized nationally and internationally and signify to the public, and to those referring clients, that an ADR practitioner has achieved a level of skill and experience. Professionals who have earned these designations stand above the crowd and enjoy a competitive advantage. For more information on these designations click here.
- ADRIC Special Group Insurance Programs
- Job and Roster Opportunities
The Job Board in the Member Resources area of the Member Portal with postings of current relevant work opportunities across the country;
- Industry news, Publications and Resources
Member News monthly e-newsletter containing work and roster opportunities, news, events, webinars, courses, articles of interest, etc; Canadian Arbitration and Mediation Journal, containing insights and information on issues of central concern to ADR professionals and ADR Perspectives, a quarterly newsletter for ADR endusers; easy access to the Codes of Ethics and Conduct, ADRIC by-laws, the ADRIC Arbitration Rules, the National Mediation Rules, the Disability Guidebook for Mediators, current articles and notices of interest…
- Industry Watch
ADRIC continues to monitor the industry and any potential for government regulation, and work with and assist Affiliates in dealing with changes;
- National Committees
The opportunity to network, develop knowledge and work toward shared goals and rewards.
- Opportunities to Have Your Work Published
How do I join?
Click on the logo below to ADRIC’s regional affiliate in your area and complete a membership application. You’ll receive confirmation, a welcome and access to all our benefits!