ADRIC 2021: Culture, Conflict and Confluence – A Webinar Series
Diversity and ADR: an Advocates’ Perspective and Why it Matters for Your Case
Recorded November 25, 2021 (1.5 hours). Click here to view the recording.
There is a significant push to increase diversity in alternative dispute resolution, both among the bar generally and among adjudicators themselves.
This webinar will address select topics regarding the importance of diversity in alternative dispute resolution from an advocates’ perspective, including selection of adjudicators, composition of legal teams, litigation strategy, best practices for written and oral advocacy and other topics.
The goal of the webinar is to foster an understanding of why diversity in alternative dispute resolution should be important to an advocate and how it can be used to lay the foundation for a successful case.
Matti Lemmens, LL.B, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Full bio
Zach Seymour, BA, JD, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Full bio
Professional Development Accreditation:
- ADRIC Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) points: 2 points/hour
- Law Society of British Columbia: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.5 hours
- Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of EDI Professionalism Content.