- ADRIC offers free webinar to assist members in time of social distancing: Options for Online Dispute Resolution: An Introduction to Using Zoom
ADRIC wants to support its members in this time of self-isolation and social distancing as these may be impacting your practice, so we are offering a complimentary webinar on ODR ...
- And the Oscar Goes to… Hollywood has a long history of dramatic and Oscar-worthy divorce stories and performances. Just think about some of the award-winning films the Academy appears to swoon over: Kramer vs Kramer ...
- The Honourable Benjamin J. Greenberg, Q.C., C.Arb
The Honourable Benjamin J. Greenberg, Q.C., C.Arb passed away on Monday, June 3, 2019.
Me. Greenberg was called to the Quebec Bar in 1959 and practiced business law. He was an ...
- ADRIC Announces New 2018-2019 Board of Directors The new slate of Directors for 2018-2019 term were confirmed at the ADRIC Board meetings following the ADRIC 2018 AGM and conference.
- William (Bill) Hartnett receives special ADRIC President’s Award on his resignation from Board William (Bill) Hartnett will receive a special President’s Award for his outstanding and longstanding contributions to the promotion, development and use of alternative dispute resolution across Canada.
- ADRIC Announces National McGowan Award Winner: Scott Siemens ADRIC Announces National McGowan Award Winner: Scott Siemens
- Mary Satterfield – ADR Icon April 7, 1930 – September 24, 2018
A great loss for the ADR community.
Mary pictured here receiving the 2007 McGowan Award at the ADRIC Conference presented by then President, David McCutcheon.
- The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin awarded Chartered Arbitrator (C.Arb) designation Earlier in 2018, The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin, P.C., C.C. became a member of ADR Institute of Ontario (ADRIO) and ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC) and applied for the Chartered ...
- Government of Canada appoints two ADRIC members to the Social Security Tribunal Valerie Hazlett Parker is an ADRIO member and holds a C.Med. Raelene Thomas is a member of ADR Atlantic and holds a Q.Arb. Learn more
Congratulations Valerie and Raelene!
- ASF is looking for a Ugandan or an international mediation expert ASF (Avocats Sans Frontières / Lawyers Without Borders) is looking for a Ugandan or an international mediation expert to conduct a training of trainers for mediators in Uganda. Download the ...